- Expert risk management advice to help protect against cyber breaches before they occur
- For access to www.breachsolutions.com please contact your Wynward underwriting team.
- Partnership with a global expert ensures a dedicated Breach Response Team is available in the event of a cyber breach
- Coverage that includes liability, property and breach response expenses which has been designed to provide broad cyber security for Canadian businesses
- Third party information security and privacy liability
- Regulatory defence and penalties
- Website media and content liability
- Payment Card Industry fines
- Ransomware/Cyber extortion
- First party data protection
- First party business interruption
- Legal services
- Computer expert services
- Public relations and crisis management expenses
- Notification, call centre and credit monitoring services
- Foreign notifications
Many small and medium-sized businesses think they have a low risk against cyber threats, but this is not the case. Additionally, these businesses often do not have the resources to manage a breach when it occurs. Wynward's partnership with a global expert means our Cyber coverage will help you successfully navigate and recover from a cyber breach.
Cyber includes coverage for liability, property and breach response expenses which has been designed to provide broad cyber protection for Canadian businesses.
Find a broker
Click on the Find my location button or enter your location in the appropriate box inside the map to find the nearest location to you.